Friday, September 20, 2013

~So Happy My Beautynetkorea Haul Arrived ~~~


I ordered my items on 08.09.2013 and I received them after 12 days ^.^ 
The package  was ordinary and decent .
I am so happy to have samples : D 
I am flying, because I am so happy with my products !
Except Shara Shara Eye Glasses, because it had a little cut and it spilt a little bit ,but thaks beautnetkorea , there were bubles around it and it didn't messed other products :) 

Here are some pictures ;





Tony Moly Dual Effect Sleeping Pack Samples x10


Missha Time Revolution First Essence Samples x20


Secret Key - Secret Kiss Telling U CC Cream
Review Link : HERE


Samples thanks to beautynetkorea ^.^
Review for The Smim Rad. Moist. Cream the-smim-radiating-nemlendirici
Review for Tint Swatches sullis-lip-tint-swatches



Shara Shara Sunglass





It got damaged as you see :(

Etude House My Lash Serum


Holika Holika Waterproof Eyeliner No.8 & No.17
( I love this so much, really waterproof!)
Review Link : HERE


What is in your september haul ? 

Do you like them?

See you soon with reviews of all this products!!!



2 comments:

  1. Nice haul! That CC cream looks like the one from Banila Co.! :D And so much samples! Lucky ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ~~ I will review them all soon!

      Delete