Thursday, December 26, 2013

THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD

Hello~~
I've been very lazy lately , I have so many to review but still can start writing :))



Today I am proud to announce you that I got awarded for ''THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD'' by Mizuchan . Thank you so much Mizuchan , this is my first award !  I am really so happy about it :))

The award rules :
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Nominate 15 bloggers you recently discovered.
4. Write down 7 facts about yourself.



7 Facts About Me;


1) Coffee lover. I love trying new tastes of coffee. 
But I only drink one cup or middle sized coffee in a day because I have pulse when I drink more.

2) I am a drama addict. Doesnt matter T-J or K; I love Asian dramas :)

In a ordinary week I watch at least 3 dramas and 3 movies or sth close to that. 
Sometimes I really exaggerate watching, I say my self  to stop, but it is really hard. I don't like being too addicted :( Even in my exam weeks I can't stop watching; I try to watch movies , just not to get too attached with drama mood and  obstructed to study :)

 Yeah, dramas effect my mood. 
So I prefer fun, enjoyable scenarios and interesting stuff that doesn't make me too sad 
and effect me badly. I get really upset for the drama characters .
 I really love different cultures and intellectual, stuff. Also different deserts!
When I am watching dramas I usually try making new desserts :)

3) Recently, I fall into a boiler called Korean Beauty ; it made me want more and more ~~

4)I don't have  a smartphone. ^^
At first, I thought my computer addiction is enough, now I understand I know myself very well :))
If I would have it now, I will be only looking at it.
I will buy when I persuade myself that I can use it properly :)

5) I am a quite good example for a Sagittarius girl :D

6) I don't like people who judge K-drama actors or K-Pop idols by just looking  their  apperance.
People should appreciate talent and hard work. I don't like  when they use K-pop stars in dramas just because their apperance.

7) I can easily get tired of sth if I am not concentrated but when I get concentrated  I try to the best, I can even  decrease my drama hours too much.


7

No comments:

Post a Comment