Wednesday, December 25, 2013

ENG Skin Food Carrot Collagen Eye Sheet

Türkçesi için Tıklayın;)

Hello everybody~~
I recently have too puffy eyes and dark circles.
I like using masks because I can use it to relax in any time.
I was searching for eye masks that wouldn't give any harm to my area.
As you know  I've written about shara shara black source sunglass before, and said I felt irriated so I am looking for sth has decent ingredients.
Actually, I bought this mask because it was Skin Food, I didn't checked the ingredient list properly.
Here it is;


It promises moist and healty skin



Wait 30-45 mins
It doesn't really brightens but it is really moistfull :)

Ingredients :
Water, Condrus Crispus, Carboxymethyl Chitin, Alcohol, Methylparaben, Potulaca Oleracea Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Betane, Beta-Glucan, Prys Cydonia Seed Extract, Scale Collagen Powder, Buylene Glycol, Glycerine, Dadcus Carota Sativa Root Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, Phenoxyethanol,Blue No. 1 C142090, Disodium Edta, Propylparaben

Package

It has an hygienic package

When you open the package it doesn't smell too much like  shara shara black source sunglass.  I think too much scent is  not good for an eye mask ;)


It has a proper shape that will also cover your upper cheeks, please be careful not to put it too close to your eyes ;)
Mask material is not as soft as  shara shara black source sunglass but it is not too hard either.
Gel is not as effectionate as shara shara black source sunglass in brightening dark circles but it brightens a little bit . If you put it in fridge and use cold effect is better ~~


-Gel is not much as Shara Shara   but it is intensive and not running :)
- I am looking for sth more intensive and has long time benefits, 
-Yeah this mask is good for daily use and effectionete too but in further... it doesn't seem like it has long time effects
-Moist
-Relaxing.

Where to Buy?

What is your suggestions for under eye circles and puffiness?
Thanks for reading~~
Please don't forget to  follow me !




No comments:

Post a Comment