Thursday, September 5, 2013

G-DRAGON Albümü Almak İstiyorum - I want to buy GD CD- Touches Hearts With 삐딱하게 (CROOKED) M/V



While Seungri is doing fine with GG Be and Gotta Talk To You , GD is here with another cool MV!
His music , his songs, his style always touches my heart ; I not only listen his music, I feel it!
I am ready to add another special GD album to my collection ^.^



Everytime I hear his new songs I immediately thinking about having it ASAP! 

You can buy GD Cd's offcially and make it count for Hanteo Chart, I've bought my album from KollectionK and it arrived safely :

Yukarıdaki linkteki siteden güvenle, paypal hesabınız olmadan da rahatça CD'nizi alabilirsiniz. Moneybookers seçeneğiyle alacağım derseniz Türkiye'den bir garanti bankası hesap numarası veriyor gidip ona yatırıyorsunuz, ben yukardaki albumü o şekilde aldım mesela ^^


Fancam:

No comments:

Post a Comment