Thursday, October 10, 2013

T- ARA, SHINee, KAHI and IU Comeback / T- ARA, SHINee, KAHI ve IU Geri Döndü


T ARA is back!!

Even if I don't like the members individually, I like their songs, voices and style a lot! Even more than SNSD. They try interesting and ear catching concepts took  my attention. After ; Bo Peep Bo Peep , I followed them closely and wait for their new songs! I love it when they have funny dance rythims ; like Lovey Dovey, Sexy Love, Roly Poly... They have many hit songs  with hit and enjoyable dance moves you want to follow :)) 
 T ARA Geri Döndü!!
Üyeleri ayrı ayrı ''kişi'' olarak pek sevmesem de, şarkıları tarzlarıyla ve sesleriyle Girls Generation'dan daha çok seviyorum. İlginç tarzları ve eğlenceli konseptleriyle  Bo Peep Bo Peep'ten beri dikkatimi çeken bir grup. Yeni yeni şarkıları gelse de dinlesem, bu sefer nasıl olacak diye beklenti duyduğum ve eğlenceli danslarını sevdiğim T ara geri döndü!


This time, they follow the trend for the fall season with fall season songs! But, for the ''Number Nine'' I can't say that I find it as orginal as the other songs I've mentioned above. They feel like a normal girl group want to show Sexy charms, fine song. But I prefer 느낌아니까 song below, it feels more like T-ara that I can hear their voices instead of clische beats and concept that nearly every Korean girl group started to show. I was waiting them to comeback T ara style with a cool music drama ^^

Fakat şimdilik, yeni şarkıları Number nine beklentilerim yüksek olduğundan olacak, beni pek tatmin etmedi. T ara'nın da diğer gruplar gibi cinsel ağırlıklı bir komseptle gelmesini istememiştim. Önceki FİLM GİBİ MÜZİKlerini seviyordum ve eğlenceli bir şeyler bekliyordum. Fakat genel sonbahar konsepti dışına pek çıkamamışlar gibi...

As you know, in Korean entertainment industry, you should be so original and good to stand up, if the song was released in my country I could say 'Woa thats good'' But for Korea , this is expected. Since I've been following Koreans for about 6 years , I wanted some originality from T ara. They managed to show up with original songs like Roly Poly and Lovey Dovey. 

Because my expectations were so high for T ara , I am not so satisfied. But originally they are fine ;) 



What are your thoughts? Which song feels more like T ara?

Here comes an original SHINee concept! 

Again, SHINee is back with the most powerful dance for the season!
Everybody may agree with me for SHINee's powerful dance moves . They show so many energy to give us some ^^


I love seeing them getting  more mature, and improved as the time pass... They always manage to show new styles and sides of the Korean Pop music! I can say they upgraded their MV style this time:) I don't like when there are only dance moves in the movie ^^ There should be other charms of a movie, like chess!
On the other hand, they still need original MV ideas :)

SHINee yine güçlü dansı ve hareket verici enerjisiyle bizlerle... Daha olgun bir konsept ve daha iyi bir video tarzı diyebilirim ama hala orjinal video fikirlerine ihtiyaçları var ^^

Here comes A-i yuuuu; IU

Actually, I don't like when people exaggerate her too much. She is talented, cute, shows a different side,  and has an original MV s. I like her style and songs. So fresh! But please stop treating her like she is the only solo singer in the industry! I love Ailee , Andamiro, Lim Kim, Kang Seungyon, Roh Ji Yoon... etc. too. They also deserve some concern to grow ...

                                    

Besides, I love the MV, so original ^^

IU çok yetenekli  fakat hayranları tarafından abartılması yüzünden bazı yanlarından hoşlanamıyorum :( Ama sesi ve tarzı çok hoş bence ...Bu video da çok orijina olmuş. Diğer şarkıcılara da haksızlık yapılmazsa daha iyi olur ~~

After School Graduated Member KAHI 


After School Mezunu  KAHI yeni şarkısıyla...



Sizin favori dönüşünüz hangisi??

Whicj one is your favourite??

See you ~~


No comments:

Post a Comment