Monday, March 3, 2014

2NE1 vs SNSD Comeback ? Who wins over who?



As you now 2NE1 and SNSD had their  comeback in the same period! When you add others like CNBLUE, TVXQ and B.A.P I think there will be good competition in music shows from now !

2NE1 released the album before MV's and we all had a bit taste of them while we were enjoying with SNSD's beautiful video.


Who are you going to support ?

2NE1 who came back with 2 different MV's ?


2NE1 - HAPPY M/V




2NE1 - COME BACK HOME M/V





Or SNSD who has beautiful faces and nice dance moves?


[Full Album] SNSD - Mr. Mr.

Beside MV's I really liked 2NE1's Crush album!

That's why I am supporting 2NE1 for this competition period. 

2NE1's whole album fascinated my ears while SNSD's only 1 or 2 songs catched my attention.

 I think usually SM albums are like that; they care a lot about the title/main song.

 But, 2NE1's every song in the album feels like the main song ^^  (that's my idea)
I feel like 2NE1 put more feeling and effort on it.
Besides SNSD ladies' visuals are really beautiful!


About Other Comebacks I Like

Who wins over who?
*Based on my opinion

Sunmi x Soyu & JungGiGo = 

소유(SoYou) X 정기고(JunggiGo) - 썸(Some) feat. 긱스 릴보이 (Lil Boi of Geeks) M/V






GOT7 Girls Girls Girls x BTS(방탄소년단) Boy In Luv =


BTS(방탄소년단) Boy In Luv






BTOB - 뛰뛰빵빵 (Beep Beep) x  Boys Republic - Video Game


BTOB - 뛰뛰빵빵 (Beep Beep)






B.A.P - 1004(Angel) M/V x S.M. THE BALLAD

숨소리 (BREATH)


B.A.P - 1004(Angel) M/V







SPEED "Why I'm not?  x GPBASIC- Pika-Burnjuck


GPBASIC(지피베이직) - Pika-Burnjuck




Your opinion on Who wins over who?

                   CNBLUE - Can't Stop vs TVXQ - Spellbound


Which one of CNBLUE or TVXQ comeback is your favourite? I am sooo curious ^.^









No comments:

Post a Comment