Saturday, August 30, 2014

IOPE Enzyme Powder Treatment Wash Review / IOPE Tedavi Edici Temizleyici




I got influenced a lot by a twin test video from IOPE and wanted to try this ''Treatment Wash''
.  If you watch the video you can also understand me; they have 2 sisters and they are TWINS and trying 2 different products to test the effectiveness of this product.
I couldn't add this youtube video to my blog page (any help?) so I will just share the Link Here !! 

I dont understand why I got the feeling to buy every skincare product mentiones ''Treatment ''
It is a word that make me moved ~~

İçinde '' TEDAVİ EDİCİ '' kelimesi geçen her kozmetik ürünü neden bu kadar alımlı görünüyor acaba bana ? İşte IOPE'nin yeni teknolojisi ENZİM içeren TEDAVİ EDİCİ / BAKIM YAPICI temizleyicisi !

Product Info  / Ürün Tanıtımı 




Package /Paket






Ingredients / İçindekiler 

I didn't really find ingredient list online but is quite mild, so I think it is 7-free.


Usage / Kullanım


It is my first powder cleanser , being so exited to try; I used it no matter what.  
But I offered my mom to use it to test the tightening/firming effect on over 40+ person but she said it is too hard to use .  Then I realised that I agree!

 Cuz first you should cleanse your hands properly, then hold the box with wet hands and try to get the product withouth its tip touching the wet hands, cuz it might ruin the remaining powder :(
Second, if you use too much water the foam will not be good so just wet your hands well and don't add extra water ;)

On the other  hand, it will stay  hygenic longer than gel type cleansers cuz bacterias may occur less on a dry area. Also because of being dry expiration takes longer; 15 months.

Kuru olduğu için kullanım süresi daha uzun ve bakteri üreme riski çok daha az . Ancak kutusundan ele dökme aşaması biraz sıkıntılı ıslak ellerle dökmeye çalışırken kutunun içine su kaçırmamak gerekiyor . 
Elleri iyice ıslatıp az miktarı köpürtün ve köpükle ıslak yüzünüze masaj yaparak uygulayın.










Where to Buy?/ Nerden Alınır?

http://w2beauty.com while registering use my sponsor code 2038805 in sponsorship code area when you register, to get 5$ voucher !!




Conclusion /Sonuç
++Pros / Cons--


I am still not sure if it is worth for 35$ , I neither say I hate it  nor I love it.
It is mild... but it did't help minimizing  my pores.
  That's the issue I'm having with all cleansers; they open pores to clean but the pores never properly got closed back :( They only got bigger ...
That's why I gave a try to a product around 35$ , just for the sake of my pores...
But with the season getting hotter my pores naturally got bigger and this cleanser didn't help them to get any better. It didnt make them bigger but it doesnt do ''Deep pore cleansing''
-It doesnt clean blackheads properly, its just a mild daily cleanser; NO DEEP CLEANSING
Besides, after using it my skin gets %50 less itchy and stretched.
Also it makes my skin softer and I feel like my skin is not as dry after cleansing .
I feel my skin got a lot firmed (in a good way ) and my make up goes more easily.
It makes my face more brightened / lightened whitened  right after washing but it is not permanent my skin gets back to dull self after a while...

Has good oil control
If I had before & after pics I would share but there are realy not many differences and also I use other skincare products that will effect an objective observation.

The hesitation points are ; 
1- There are many Korean Road Shop Brands that can give the same effect with cheaper price . I keep thinking  that its expensive :)
2- Packaging, because you need be careful for not wetting the remaining powder.






++ İyi Yanlar / Kötü Yanlar --


35 küsür $ a değer mi bir türlü karar veremiyorum.
 Hassas cildime kaşıntı , gerginlik yapmıyor; Yumuşakbir his bırakıyor. Türkiye'deki temizleyiciler genelde kullandıktan sonra cildimi kupkuru yapıyordu ve hassas ciltli olduğum için kaşıntı yapıyorlardı.
35$ gözden asıl çıkarma sebebim , gözenekleri temizlemek için açan temizleyicilerin , ne kadar gözenek kapatıcı kullansam da gözeneklerimi büyütmesiydi. (Açıyorlar ama bi daha kapatmıyorlar)
Bu ürün gözeneklerimi büyütmüyor ama çok derinlemesine gözenek temizliği de yapmıyor.
Günlük kullanım için uygun, sık kullansanızda zararı yok yani.
Cildimi sıkılaştırdığını hissettim .
Yağlanma kontrolü çok iyi.
Alma sebebim Bu Linkteki Deneydi!!  Cilt özellikleri ve görünüşleri çok benzer  ikiz kız kardeşleri alıp normal temizleyici ile '' Treatment '' yani '' Tedavi '' özellikli bu ürünü karşılaştırıyorlar ;)



Overall Score / Puanı :  4.5 / 5

Won't repurchase again ;I believe in Korean road shops there will be cheaper alternatives  for student budgets ;P And I like trying new things !

Yeniden almayacağım; Çünkü Kore'nin Road Shop markalarınında benzer özellikte daha ucuz alternatif ürünleri olduğuna inanıyorum.

No to whom; who has low budget

Kime önerilmez; fazla ödeme yapmak istemeyenlere

Suggest for who; Have sensitve skin 

Kime önerilir; Hassas ciltlilere


Which Korean cleanser do you suggest me next? 

No comments:

Post a Comment